Imagen: Planet Hollywood at Disney Springs. Public Domain. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/21/Planet_Hollywood_Downtown_Disney_Florida.jpg
Would you like?
Instructions: Choose T (True) or F (False) according to your likes.
Getting started: Expressing desires
Instructions: Read the following sentences expressing desires.
I would like to have more money.
My best friend would like to be an artist.
Sophie would like to be a singer.
We would like to live in a better world.
The boys would like to go to the party.
Instructions: Choose T (true) or F (false) for the following statements.
Instructions: Look at the following information about Would like.
We use Would like to offer things. Example: Would you like some orange juice?
We also use Would like to express something we want. Example: I would like to be a lawyer.
Important: After Would like the verb is in the infinitive form.
Example: I would like to have more money.
Instructions: Unscramble words to make offerings.
Would to express desire
Instructions: Correct the following sentences.
- I would to like to be rich.
- He would like having a new car.
- They would like to travelling more.
- My family and I would like visit Europe.
- My best friend and I would to like to study in Cambridge.
In a restaurant.
Instructions: Choose the right options in the following conversation.
- I like /would like to eat out.
- Would /Do you like to go to a French restaurant?
- I'd love to.
- Would /Do you like to go by car?
- Would / Do you want me to go with you?
- Of course!